An Extra Level of Protection
While most of your items will do great in our traditional units, our climate-controlled storage units in North Reading, MA, are your best option when you need to store items that are vulnerable to the heat or cold. North Reading Storage Solutions offers a variety of sizes, ensuring you’ll find the right space for you and your belongings. No matter how the weather changes outside, climate-controlled units regulate the temperature and humidity level indoors, providing an extra layer of protection for your items.
Items that do well in this type of environment include paperwork, artwork, electronics, and upholstered furniture.
Would you like to learn more about climate-controlled storage? Get in touch with our team today and let us assist you in your search.
Not sure if climate controlled is right for you?
If you need to store any of the following items, we recommend storing them in a climate-controlled storage unit:
- Important documents or papers
- Electronics like computers, cameras, stereos, tablets, TVs and DVD players
- Media including DVDs, CDs, video games, vinyl records and more
- Musical instruments, including pianos, guitars, brass and more
- Antiques, which are especially sensitive to climates
- Photos you wish to keep for a long time
- Books and artwork that need preserving
- Leather items including clothing or furniture
- Furniture made of fabric, wood, and metal
- Medical and pharmaceutical supplies
- Anything with water or liquid