Chelmsford Climate-Controlled Storage
Temperatures in Chelmsford, MA can be hard to predict. Renting a climate-controlled storage unit at Drum Hill Storage Solutions gives you peace of mind that your belongings are being kept at a constant temperature and humidity.
Climate-controlled storage is a better option for you if you’re planning on storing items that are sensitive to fluctuating temperatures, like documents, electronics, and clothing. Climate-controlled storage can help protect your belongings by ensuring they never get too hot, cold, or humid.
Learn more about Drum Hill Storage Solutions’s climate-controlled units in Chelmsford, MA. Give us a call today.
Not sure if climate controlled is right for you?
If you need to store any of the following items, we recommend storing them in a climate-controlled storage unit:
- Important documents or papers
- Electronics like computers, cameras, stereos, tablets, TVs and DVD players
- Media including DVDs, CDs, video games, vinyl records and more
- Musical instruments, including pianos, guitars, brass and more
- Antiques, which are especially sensitive to climates
- Photos you wish to keep for a long time
- Books and artwork that need preserving
- Leather items including clothing or furniture
- Furniture made of fabric, wood, and metal
- Medical and pharmaceutical supplies
- Anything with water or liquid